New Student Enrollment

Welcome to Silo Public Schools

To enroll at Silo Public Schools the following information will be needed:

  • If the parent is not the legal guardian we will need proof of legal guardianship.
  • Proof of Residency (Utility Bill or Lease Agreement)
  • Birth Certificate
  • Immunization Record
  • Most recent Report Card or Transcript
  • Social Security Number
  • CDIB Card (if applicable)
  • Previous IEP (if Special Education)
  • Previous School Information: School Name, School Address, School Phone Number, and School Fax Number.