PaySchools: Make Payments Online!
Paying school-related fees and making purchases are now easier for Silo families. Silo Public Schools is pleased to unveil our new, online payment processing system, PaySchools. This program allows you to pay school fees for breakfast, lunch or extra-curricular activities; or make purchases, including school apparel or yearbooks via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our school Web site, anywhere, anytime.
How It Works
The first time you access PaySchools, you will be asked to create a username and password. After you login, simply select the item(s) you wish to purchase then choose to pay by e-check or credit card. To pay by e-check (directly debiting your bank account), you will enter your bank’s ABA routing number and personal bank account number. To make your purchase by credit card, enter the account number and expiration date of your Visa, MasterCard or Discover credit card. After you complete your purchase, an e-mail confirmation and receipt will immediately be sent to you. PaySchools uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, requires passwords throughout the program, and does not store personal bank or credit card information to ensure privacy and security for users.
A $2 convenience fee is charged each time you complete the payment process to help cover the cost of implementing and maintaining this on-line fee payment service. We suggest that you pay for multiple students at one time, to avoid being charged more than one $2 fee.
Benefits For You
- Convenient: Parents have easy and convenient online access to pay fees 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Multiple payments with only one transaction.
- Control: No more lost cash or checks.
- User Friendly: Processes both credit cards and electronic checks.
- Accessible: Ability to view account history of purchases and payments online.
- Secure: Ensures private and secure transmissions by requiring passwords throughout the program and not storing personal bank or credit card information.
Benefits for School
- Create office efficiency and improve internal controls through less manual check processing, less handling of cash and fewer bounced checks.
- Reduces the amount of cash that is handled by staff and students in the classroom.
- No up-front cost, monthly minimums, or bounced check fees. Fees are strictly a flat percentage of transactions.
- Increase traffic to the school’s Web site.
- Set up opportunities for more timely sales, as well as increasing the volume of sales.
- Funds automatically transferred into school’s designed bank account.
- Improves cash flow.
- Quick and easy setup for categories and products available for sale and the cost for each.
- Access a variety of sales reports online.
- Utilizes the convenience of technology.
- Integration with other software programs.
- Provides a flexible and convenient service to parents in the community.
Not only is this service a convenience for you, it saves district resources that can be spent on you child’s education. We are currently offering the following items:
Lunch Room Account
Choose another page in this section.