Silo's Payci Cloyd accepts Southeastern's President Leadership Class Scholarship
The President’s Leadership Class (PLC), is one of Southeastern’s premier scholarship programs for new freshmen.
- Hold weekly informational meetings highlighting programs and activities in leadership and communication skills, problem solving, team building, cultural diversity, group interaction, and campus life
- Meet regularly with the Southeastern President
- Serve the community as individuals and groups
- Host and participate in special events at Southeastern
To be eligible for the President’s Leadership Class, students must:
- Meet standard admission requirements for SOSU and have applied for Admission
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership in extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate involvement in the community
- Complete and submit the PLC Application
- Compete during the Scholarship Competition Weekend
- Attendance of PLC Class and PLC Leadership Retreat
- Each member will attend two campus activities a week
- Each member will join two campus organizations during the semester
- Each member will complete 20 individual service hours a semester (60% of which will be at the student’s discretion)
- Each member to enroll in at least 12 hours, maintain a 2.0 Cumulative GPA and satisfy the academic performance requirements for each student’s specific degree program
- Have Fun!
Oklahoma Residents receive a four-year tuition waiver total of $8,000.00.
Non-Residents of Oklahoma selected to the President’s Leadership Class will receive a four-year cash total of $4,000 ($1,000 per year), 100% non-resident tuition waiver, and a one-year room waiver applicable to Chickasaw, Choctaw or North Hall rooms only.